How to Book
Book in just three easy steps
- Have a look at our Brochure and choose your holiday, if you need help in deciding please contact us on 01404 43290 or use our online contact form, we are here to help
- Once you have chosen your holiday please use the online booking form to let us know the holiday of your choice, any support needs (personal care/ medication) and any specific requests you may have (single room/ door to door transport etc). Don't worry if you don't have all this information available now, we'll always contact you to discuss support needs before confirming the booking.
- Once we receive your booking form we will send you a holiday quotation based on the information that you have given us and follow up with a phone call to discuss your requirements.
- Your holiday will be confirmed once you have paid a deposit of 25%. Please see our terms and conditions of booking for more information relating to the payment of deposits. If the holiday start date is within six weeks of the date of booking the full cost of the holiday will need to be paid at time of booking.
- The remaining balance can be paid in installments but the full cost of the holiday must be received at least six weeks before the holiday is due to start.
- We request that all payments be made by secure BACS transfer. Details of the payment account will be supplied after we receive your booking form.